S.T.A.R.S. Challenge – Men Leading the Charge by:
- Glorifying God in our daily lives.
- Building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
(Deuteronomy 11:19, Ephesians 5:25)
- Praying for and with our wives as together we select curriculum and teach our children.
(Proverbs 18:22, Philippians 4:6)
- Praying for and with our children as they learn, and setting an example of Christ-like living that they can aspire to.
(Proverbs 4:1-4, 1 Timothy 2:8)
- Serving and blessing STARS families’ practical needs while enjoying a time of fellowship with each other.
(Galatians 6:10, Romans 12:13)